Appointment for Attorney Naatz
Planning For Your Appointment…..
When you come, first and foremost, we want to hear your story. We will discuss your options and make a plan.
Before we file we will need to collect the following documents from you:
1. 2015 & 2014 Tax Returns, including all W-2s
2. Market Value of Home (tax assessment or last appraisal) and all Current Mortgage Statements
3. Current Car Loan Statements, if any; Copy of Vehicle Registrations
4. Proof of all income for the past six months, including Paystubs (or printout from employer showing gross, deductions and net); Unemployment Award Letter; Social Security Award Letter; Profit and Loss Statement if Self Employed (month by month breakdown of income and expenses); Rental Income and Expenses (month by month breakdown of rental income and expenses for each investment property.
5. Bills (credit cards, personal loans, collection agency letters)
6. Lawsuit (Court) Paperwork, if any
7. Life Insurance Statements, if any
8. Retirement Account Statements (401k), if any
9. Bank Statements for ALL accounts (at least two months)
10. Credit Counseling Certificate (online or telephone course)
11. Copy of Drivers License and Social Security Card
To make an appointment….
Please contact us by phone at: 413-336-8300 or
Please email me using the contact form on the right.
Selecting the right attorney is an important decision and a sometimes daunting task. Choosing an attorney with the appropriate experience and knowledge will ensure that you are legally protected now and in the future. Make an appointment for a free brief consultation at Naatz Law to determine if we are best suited to fit your legal needs.
Naatz Law Office, 1111 Elm Street, Ste 28,
West Springfield, Ma 01089. Disclaimer